So, you want to ‘start a blog’. Well, you’ve come at the right place.
A blog is a timely updated online diary or a personal journal. It’s a place to share your thoughts and express yourself to the world. Blogs are rated as the fifth most trusted source for accurate information online. Blogging is probably one of the most valued marketing tool. There is no easier and effective way to combine content marketing, social media and SEO than blogging. Companies use blogging as a medium to educate and build customer trust, brand persona, & generate leads. It is estimated that companies that blog get 97% more inbound links to their website.
In this blog, I have compiled the blogging tips & marketing benefits of a successful business blog. So without further ado, let us proceed with the marketing benefits of the business blogs.
1) Blogs helps drive traffic to your website. Every time you write a blog post, you add another indexed page on your website. The indexed page further offers an opportunity to show up in the search engines and drive organic searches to your website.
2) Blogs helps convert that traffic into leads. Each post offers the possibility to promote new leads. The catch is to provide a lead generating CTA (Call-To-Action) separately for every blog post.
3) Blogs helps in demographic targeting. A blog can assist companies to execute outreach & demographic targeting.
4) Blogs drives enduring results. Blog posts are “compounding”. The effort you put in today can turn into thousands of views and leads in the future. You just require little fine tuning and consistent content updates.
5) Blogs help establish authority. With consistently in creating the content for your target customer, you can establish yourself as an authority in their eyes.
6) Blogs support Search Engine Optimization. Blogs are search-friendly. You can amplify it by focusing each blog post or article with high ranking keywords and backlinks.
7) At its core Blogs incorporate a smooth-running, low cost and easy to use Content Management System(CMS).
8) Blogging helps you get discovered through Social Media. Via comments, social sharing, & guest posting, blogs offer the much needed framework to build social community.